What’s new in 2.3?
- FontAwesome is updated to 5.15.4, both for theme options and social module of BM content builder. IIt has increased to more than 400 social media (or brand) icons.
- Added a new item layout – “Image on left” (Check Demo), it is for the post source of the Grid module. It can help you design more flexible blog list layout.
- Added a new mouseover effect – “Title to Excerpt” (Check Demo), it is for the Masonry Grid module.
- Solved FOUT (Flash of Unstyled Text) problem for Google and uploaded fonts.
- Added search icon(option) on the header bar.
- Fixed – cloning issue for a newly created Group(the modules within the Group cannot be duplicated).
- Fixed – selecting social icon issue for a new social item in the theme options(Social Networks tab).
- The version 2.3.2 splits the Inner-Padding-on-left/right as 2 independent options in Group module. It doesn’t affect the existing pages, you don’t have to re-config it. But once a Group module with Inner-Padding-on-left/right is edited again, you need to config the inner-padding-on-left and inner-padding-on-right.
The template files was changed. If you use the file(s) in your child theme, please re-build the file(s)
template/archive/content-social.php template/global/header-social.php template/global/menu-hidden-panel.php template/global/menu-hidden-panel2.php template/global/header.php template/global/wrapouter-after.php
- Don’t forget to update the BM Content builder plugin.
- If you are using version 1.x, It does not recommend that you upgrade to 2.x unless you plan to redesign the entire site. Please read this article.
How to update
WordPress Customization Service from $49 Only!
Save your expensive time!