- October 6, 2017 at 12:26 pm #13608
we love the Theone theme it is realy working great for us!
However I’ve got an question:)
When adding images through the theme in a page, in the rendered HTML code it’s not showing the ALT tags I’ve added to the images in the media library.
Is it posible that the tags are added to the rendered code?
Martijn van MoockOctober 7, 2017 at 5:50 am #13611
Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme
Please leave the page url with the images, I’ll check it. Thanks!
Regards!November 8, 2017 at 9:52 am #13889
it doesn’t work by leaving the url with the pictures. Is there another solution?
Regards.November 9, 2017 at 4:26 am #13898
Hi, I mean that I need check your page. Please leave your page url. Thanks!November 9, 2017 at 8:58 am #13900November 10, 2017 at 6:57 am #13920
It needs to repace a file, Please follow:
– download the file, unzip it
– login FTP, go to: /wp-content/themes/theone/functions/pagebuilder/modules
– upload / replace: single-image.php
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.