Home Forums SEA HTML5 Template can’t get menu-panel-text on menu-panel-bottom-left to go to left

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    floodout
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

Can you please help me move the words ©2021 ch-ch-ch-changes to the left on the expanded menu panel? I can’t figure out how to do it!

Site here

Thankyou

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

The copyright(menu-panel-bottom element) is not shown. It is caused by the incorrect layout. The area where the contact form should be placed should only be the menu. Otherwise it will cause unexpected problems such as this.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

floodout
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I have had a look at my file and I can’t quite see what you mean.

So instead I have used the sub-menu-expanded-panel.html for you to help me fix this issue.

As you can see, I want “Designed by sea theme” to sit in the left hand corner of the expanded menu panel, instead of the social media icons. I have tried many different ways to shift it across to the left, but I can’t move it across. Would you be able to look at my code on the page? thankyou!

Also, here is a screenshot of what i am referring to:

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

For this page sub-menu-expanded-panel.html , the “Designed by sea theme” will sit in the left hand corner by the css:

.menu-panel-bottom-layout-b .menu-panel-bottom-right .menu-panel-text {
          text-align: left;
    }

ps:
    For the layout on https://www.ch-ch-ch-changes.com/, this layout is not recommended. The bottom information cannot be displayed on a small screen (notebook). The area where the contact form should be placed should ONLY be the menu.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!