- November 25, 2021 at 12:31 pm #26212
Today I have updated the template and the text in the “ALL” section has been modified. I think in the previous version there was an option in the Arnlod Theme panel and now it is gone. How can I re-edit that?
Second question, how can I modify the favicon?
Another question, when I put a page in private, the page layout comes by default and I don’t know how I can add more space below the button.
Greetings.November 25, 2021 at 1:01 pm #26213
Welcome to SeaTheme forum.
1. The word “All” settings for the Filter is moved from theme options to the options in the Grid/Masonry Grid. Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcqf81qy1p329ue/QQ20211125-205737.jpg?dl=0
2. Please refer to: https://doc.seatheme.net/general-topics/favicon/
3. Is the button built by BM content builder? Each module(includes the button) can be set top/bottom spacing if it is. refer to https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/bm-content-builder-introduction/#adjust-top-bottom-spacing-in-the-module-editing-panelNovember 25, 2021 at 2:08 pm #26214This reply has been marked as private.November 26, 2021 at 2:13 am #26217December 1, 2021 at 9:13 am #26225
It works, but unfortunately it affects the padding of all sections of the web.December 1, 2021 at 11:53 am #26227
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.