Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Change hamburger menu icon and cart icon colour

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Is there a way for the hamburger menu icon and the cart icon on the header, to change colour when I have the “Change Universe Color when Scroll In” activated on a “group module”?

I have done this with the logo colour, which now switches to the “alternative” but cannot find an option for the hamburger menu icon and the cart icon on the header.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

C

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi

This color will default to display the ‘foreground color’ on the Group module. Do you wish to set a different color? Please leave a URL of the page where you set the “Change Universe Color when Scroll In”, I need to know the specific structure of your page.
    thank you. Regards! SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you. Changing the ‘foreground’ colour worked but it also changes the colour of my text in ‘floating text/stroke effect’ that I applied in the previous module on the same page.

An example of a page that I used it on is:

https://christopherchristou.com/?ux-portfolio=cracked&preview=true&_thumbnail_id=3987

Could I ask a couple of other questions please?

1) The ‘Change Universe Color when Scroll In’ on that same module, is not synchronized to change colour when you scroll and reach the module. It applies the change in colour before reaching the module. Is there a way to synchronize the change in colour so it only appears when right when you reach that module?

2) Is it possible to change the animation of the hamburger menu icon when mouseover and once clicked?

Many thanks again.

Regards,

C

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

It is possible to set the color via CSS(you can change color value):

body:not(.show_mobile_menu).bm-enable-univer.bm-enable-univer-textcolor #header * {
        color: #0066ff;
        border-color: #0066ff;
    }
    body:not(.show_mobile_menu).bm-enable-univer.bm-enable-univer-textcolor #wrap-outer #header svg * {
        fill: #0066ff !important;
    }
    body:not(.show_mobile_menu).bm-enable-univer.bm-enable-univer-textcolor .woocomerce-cart-number {
      background-color:#ffffff;   /*color for circle*/
    }

1) The ‘Change Universe Color when Scroll In’ on that same module, is not synchronized to change colour when you scroll and reach the module. It applies the change in colour before reaching the module. Is there a way to synchronize the change in colour so it only appears when right when you reach that module?
    2) Is it possible to change the animation of the hamburger menu icon when mouseover and once clicked?

It is not possible via quick codes.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. This worked but I had to set the foreground colour of this module to match the default content colour. It doesn’t work when the foreground colour value is cleared.

For point 1, does it have anything to do with the module alignment? Surely there must be a way to only apply the colour change once the module has been reached. Please advise.

How much would it cost to do point (2) custom?

Thanks again.

Regards,

C

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

And something I forgot. In the CSS you provided, what can I add so that the logo is bypassed too. The ‘alternative logo’ function is not working for the first module of my homepage (slider).

My logo colour is #313139
    Background colour is white #ffffff
    My alternative logo is the same logo but in white #ffffff

First module on homepage (slider)
    If I enable the ‘alternative’ logo in the “Change Universe Color when Scroll In”, then the alternative logo (white) appears on a white header/background at the beginning of the homepage (outside of the slider) and cannot be seen because it is a white logo on a white background.

I have tried several combinations with the background/foreground, logo selection and I still cannot figure it out. Could you please help with this too?

Many thanks.

Regards,

C

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

For point 1, does it have anything to do with the module alignment? Surely there must be a way to only apply the colour change once the module has been reached. Please advise.
    How much would it cost to do point (2) custom?

1) This has something to do with the position, and the modification of this place cannot be achieved through quick code.
    2) It depends on what your animation is like, and it is from 300 USD.

And something I forgot. In the CSS you provided, what can I add so that the logo is bypassed too. The ‘alternative logo’ function is not working for the first module of my homepage (slider).
    My logo colour is #313139
    Background colour is white #ffffff
    My alternative logo is the same logo but in white #ffffff

The color of CSS will not affect Image logo,

First module on homepage (slider)
    If I enable the ‘alternative’ logo in the “Change Universe Color when Scroll In”, then the alternative logo (white) appears on a white header/background at the beginning of the homepage (outside of the slider) and cannot be seen because it is a white logo on a white background.

I have tried several combinations with the background/foreground, logo selection and I still cannot figure it out. Could you please help with this too?

I do not understand. The second module has set Universe and it also works like this. I don’t see where there is a problem.

Regards!

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I do not understand. The second module has set Universe and it also works like this. I don’t see where there is a problem.

The problem is that if I set “Change Universe Color when Scroll In” for the first module (video) so that my logo switches to a white logo, (I want to do this because the video has many colours in it and the standard #313139 logo gets lost in it), then I cannot see my logo on the header because its a white logo on a white header. Thank you.

Regards,

C

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Please set the color of the Logo in the Page Option (the panel below the Block editor when editing a Page). screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h1u50f7y0schvr9xoijn0/qq_20240603084826.png?rlkey=pj9w1gg1v9y83px1qtq7dxrlv&dl=0

Regards!

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

What you suggested did not work.

My default logo is #313139. My alternative logo is white (#ffffff). When I change the default logo to the alternative logo colour (which is white) in the Page Option as you suggested, then it shows as a white logo on my homepage which also has a white header and a white background.

I just want to activate the alternative logo for the modules that have a different colour to white. An example of this is the second module on the homepage which is a slider. I would like to do the same for the first module which is a video/group. When I activate the ‘Change Universe Color when Scroll In’ for that, then the alternative logo (white) starts showing with the page load and shows as white before the first module (video), which essentially means that the logo does not show because it is white on a white header.

Many thanks,

Regards,

C

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Please enable [Content From Page Top]/[Transparent Header Background] in the Page Option

Regards!

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

This didn’t work. All it does is have the video module start from the top of the page which is not what I wanted.

This is simply what I would like:

1) Open page – white header (basically transparent header/white background) & default logo
    2) Scroll to first module (video) – transparent header & alternative logo
    3) Scroll after first module – white header (basically transparent header/white background) & default logo

I think the problem is what I had mentioned originally on this topic. That the alternative logo gets activated before the actual module that it’s set for, so I can’t see it because they are both the same colour. Any other suggestions?

I’ve tested how much misaligned this “Change Universe Color when Scroll In” is and it’s at 65% of my screen which is a lot to be off.

What else can we do please?

Many thanks,

Regards,

C

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

1) Open page – white header (basically transparent header/white background) & default logo
    2) Scroll to first module (video) – transparent header & alternative logo
    3) Scroll after first module – white header (basically transparent header/white background) & default logo

Sorry, it is not possible via the default feature and quick codes.

Regards!

Christopher Christou
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

Ok thank you for your reply and help. I will get back to you if I have any more questions.

All the best,

Regards,

C

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!