- October 11, 2021 at 9:49 am #25934MymymyParticipant
I have a few questions regarding the font configuration.
1. Can you show me how to add text element on top of grid contents like the linked file please?
2. Can you show me how to change a font of the grid contents title please?
3. Can you show me how I assign different fonts to the menu txt and the body text please?
Thank you!October 11, 2021 at 12:08 pm #25935SeaThemeKeymaster
1. The layout(Text + Masonry Grid or Grid) is built by BM content builder.
Please read the post how to use the BM content builder: https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/arnold/page-elements-arnold/
How to add a Text module: https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/text-module/
2. The thumbnails of the Grid come from portfolios(featured image), the font is the title of portfolio, you can edit them in Portfolio>All Portfolio, learn more:https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/arnold/portfolio-arnold/creating-a-single-portfolio-arnold/
If you want to config the font style, you need to edit the Grid module, there is font options, learn more: https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/arnold/page-arnold/arnold-grid-portfolio/
3. I am not sure if I understood this question.
To config menu, please read: https://doc.seatheme.net/general-topics/how-to-create-wordpress-menu/
The body text(layout) is built by BM content builder, you edit the page(or portfolio), click BM content builder, you will see the editing panel: https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/arnold/page-elements-arnold/
note: I suggest you read this quick guide firstly, it is a quick guide: https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/arnold/getting-started-arnold/quick-tutorial-for-wordpress-arnold/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.