Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Double Filtering in Grid / Masnory Grid

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Falc0n
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello, I’m really liking the Art template.

I was wondering if there is a way to have a double filter on a grid.

For example, considering the Art.Gallery template, let’s suppose that some products may be in the category “Artist” which has as subcategories the name of the artists, and the same products could be in the category “Type of Product” which could be “Painting, Video, eBook, etc”. Is there a way to double-filter the grid of the shop? So for example someone could select “Pablo Picasso” from the Artist category and “Painting” from the Type of Product category, and visualize only the products that are part of both categories.

Currently, I don’t seem to find a way to apply this type of filtering in the grid element, but it would be great if it was a possibility.

Best Regards,
    Falc0n

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,
    Thanks!
    Sorry, it can’t be created with the default feature of BM builder.

he same products could be in the category “Type of Product” which could be “Painting, Video, eBook, etc”. Is there a way to double-filter the grid of the shop? So for example someone could select “Pablo Picasso” from the Artist category and “Painting” from the Type of Product category, and visualize only the products that are part of both categories.

Are you referring to WooCommerce? You can look for some 3rd plugins. This plugin would ideally need to support shortcodes or the WP default block editor for compatibility.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message at any time.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!