- March 26, 2020 at 3:45 pm #20731minus8.lvParticipant
1. How can I change size of elements (social media and copyright) in footer? And can I change size differently for mobile?
2. Can I change arrow symbol used in menu?
3. I have this bug in chrome browser V 80.0.3987.149 windows machine
How can I remove this problem? My page: http://minus8.lv/
Thank you!March 27, 2020 at 3:46 am #20737SeaThemeKeymaster
Please go to Font Management > Fonts Assignment, click the Footer tab to set the font size:
2. Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”
3. I didn’t see the issue on my Chrome. Plz check screen-video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/an25q7ct874p86w/minus8lv.mp4?dl=0
BestMarch 27, 2020 at 1:39 pm #20741minus8.lvParticipant
1. that changed only size of copyright font, but social media icons and names does not change this way…
2. worked, thanks!
3.ok, hopefully this is only on my machineMarch 28, 2020 at 2:41 am #20745SeaThemeKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.