Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Grave issues with BM Content Builder and PolyLang

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cmyck
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

This is seriously unnerving! I edited god knows how many times the same blocks and thought, I was crazy.
    It took me while to realize, that there is a severe bug.
    In the following example you see me editing a german text block on a German page in BM Content Builder:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sl9c5rm5rxabano/Language-Bug.mov?dl=0
    Initially the German text is shown. When I click the edit button, the English version is loaded. What the hell?

I think, it’s an issue with the BM Content Builder elements and not really with the PolyLang plugin.

cmyck
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

As I suspected. The two text blocks have the same ID (Text – 1630490099542). How can this happen, if the page is correctly duplicated when you add another language version of it? You specifically point out, that the BM Content Builder stuff is copied, versus the WP Blocks are not copied.
    It would seem clear, that it is a very bad idea to use the same object IDs when copying them. Jeez!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble, I just did a test and found this problem, it should be caused by an update of WP or plugins, it used to work. We will check it.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi

We have published the new version to fix it. Please update both ART theme(3.7.1) and BM content builder plugin(3.9.8.3) to fix it.

how to update: https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/art/install-art/art-theme-update/

Please note that it fixes the issue of module duplication when duplicating pages from Polaylang, and there is nothing it can do about pages that have already been duplicated.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!