Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Grid questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topsy93
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hello,

I’ve been an Air theme user for a while, I used to have the html version thought I’d make the switch to the wordpress version out of comfort and have a few questions, as I’m not entirely sure if I can manage to fulfil my vision.

There’s a few points:
    Is it possible to add a Grid as a “dynamic gallery” through media tags? Let’s say I upload photos and tag them by photography genre, lens and country they’ve been shot in, could I have a “filter” on the main page for “Street”, “wide angle” and “Italy” which opens a gallery that shows all photos that I’ve tagged with one of those tags?

That way I could write posts with photos of various trips, which could be accessed through the posts, but have the photos show up in automatically generated galleries on the main page, much like you can filter grids for portfolios as standard.

2. In the html version there was a loading screen where you could specify a specific photos to get shown (standard it was the text “air.”) whilst the new page loads. Is this also available in the wordpress version? I haven’t seen it, but I might simply not be familiar with the nomenclature.

There may be more questions, but that’s it for now. 🙂
    Please let me know if something isn’t clear.

Many thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Thank you for using our theme and trusting in it.

1. Images are manually selected to be included in a specific Grid or Masonry Grid list, and filters can be used within Grids. However, they cannot be automatically generated into a Grid list.

3. In WordPress version, the loading screen is set to a uniform image (usually the logo), and currently there is no option to load a specific image for a specific page.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!