Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Help with Menu on Cellphone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theisro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The menu looks fine on a desktop as well as horizontally on a cellphone(android) and iPad. But when you look at it vertically on a iPad/phone some of the elements in the menu are all over the place. Can you please let me know what I need to do?

Thanks
    Yashas.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

when you look at it vertically on a iPad/phone some of the elements in the menu are all over the place

What’s the elements? May I check your website? Could you please leave your website URL? Thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

theisro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

thanks for the super quick reply and also thank you for creating such a beautiful theme.

http://test.theisro.org/wordpress/
    is the URL

In my iPad and android phone – the menu item ‘support’ has moved to the next line.
    Also another question: I have created a hero element which is white just above the light blue footer. How can I change the font colour that appears on this white hero bar?

Yashas.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

1. I checked your website. Because the width of text logo is too long, it occupies almost all the width.

If the text of logo can occupy 2 lines, please add the custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”):

@media (max-width: 767px) {
     .responsive-ux #header .logo-text {
        white-space: break-spaces;
     }
    }

2. Do you mean how to set a different color from the global footer text?
    You could set it with the page ID:
    body.page-id-2 { --color-footer-text: #000000; }

How to find page/post id >> https://doc.seatheme.net/wordpress-faqs/custom/how-to-find-wordpress-post-page-id/

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!