- September 20, 2019 at 6:35 am #19624SeaThemeKeymaster
How to update Air WordPress theme and BM Pagebuilder plugin
Important Notice: Please read the update LOG before Update. Because the big update(like 1.x to 2.x, 2.x to 3.x) maybe break the web pages.
Update Air theme
Before the update, please make a backup.
1. Go to and login themeforest.net, move the mouse cursor to the username on top-right of the page, there is the sub-menu slide down, click “download” to go download page, click “Installable WordPress file only” to download the installable file.
2. Login to your WordPress admin.
3. In the “Appearance > Themes” menu, activate another theme, delete the Air theme(click “Theme Details” on Air thumbnail, there is the popup panel, click “delete” on the bottom-right corner)
ps: it will not remove the existed pages and layouts.
4. At the top of the page click “Add New”, click “Upload Theme”, then click the file input to select a file.
5. Select the latest zipped theme file, and click “Install Now”.
6. After installation, you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
7. Click the link “Activate”.
Update BM Pagebuilder plugin
1. Go to Plugins > All Plugins, deactivate BM Pagebuilder plugin, delete the BM Pagebuilder plugin
2. Go to Appearance > Install Plugins: install/activate BM Pagebuilder pluginSeptember 25, 2019 at 2:19 am #19654carlaferfoljaParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.