Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Ignore “change universe color when scroll in” for all headings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thomasjonathan
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

Very very happy with the theme! I have a question:

Is it possible to have all headings on the website ignore the “Change Universe Color when Scroll In” feature that is triggered by a group? The headings aren’t within this group.
    I’ve tried many things, but this function seems to overrule all custom css, haha.

Example:
    1 – The (portfolio)page has default logo and menu color (black). The first group on the page (containing the image) has the “change universe color when scroll in” ticked, which changes these colors to white (to make the logo and menu visible on top of the image).
    example 1

2 – When you start scrolling, there’s a heading beneath the image, which isn’t visible because the foregroundcolor is white on the default (white) background color of the page.
    example 2

3 – Only after a certain amount of scrolling, the header changes color and becomes visible. I’d like it to be visible immediately 🙂
    example 3

In other words: I only want the menu and logo to have a color-change, leaving all other items on the (portfolio)page in their original color or state.

Looking forward to your reply, many thanks in advance!

All the best,
    Thomas

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme. Glad you like it 🙂

Please try to add a color for the heading text, add !important for the heading’s inline-style color. like:

style="color: #000000!important;"

refer to the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0j9nt84sk9ks6q2/qq20210415-092156.jpg?dl=0

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thomasjonathan
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Haha wow, I made this issue waaaaay to complicated 😉 Many thanks for this sweet and elegant solution, works like a charm now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!