Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Import demo reactivate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    doebelmichael
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hey,

yesterday i imported a Demo, just to check some things how i can make it. At the end i cant see anymore my site. If i want to sse the example site, is it now always the demo. How i can go back to my Site before or unenable the demo site?
    I had my site almost fnished and was just some steps far from release. I was sure that the import demo can be that wong, but i have the feeling i have to set my site new!

Michael

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there,

Welcome to SeaTheme forum.

First, please log in to your website hosting control panel. Some hosting control panels provide backups at specific time points, allowing you to restore to a backup prior to the data import. If your hosting control panel does not have this feature or if you haven’t made any backups yourself, you may need to manually reconfigure some settings. The import process typically only overwrites the website settings(theme options, fonts), such as the header and footer areas. It does not overwrite your previously existing posts and pages. You mentioned that you are unable to see your website, can you confirm if you can still access the previously published articles(pages, posts, media images…)?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

doebelmichael
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hey,

No, i cant find backups, but i am also new into macking a website. To set the header, footer, fonts and theme options back agian is a lot of work. For the Import Demo you should insert a attention button or something which makes clear that you can loose some settings if you already worked before on your site.

Regards!

Michael

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. We have taken your suggestion into consideration and added the attention.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!