Home Forums ART WordPress Theme IOS banner issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akash
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Further to my email including the short screen recording, I am writing here to flag up the issue regarding the slider/banner/full bleed issue on IOS devices. As you will see in the screen recording that the full bleed slider image scrolls up slightly and activates the white header/banner on top. I would like the slider image to become Non-scrollable and the white header/banner not to appear. Following that, as the last part of the recording shows, I would like to retain the full-screen slider when the IOS footer disappears.

https://ruhelahmedstudio.com/

I hope the above is helpful

Many thanks
    R

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

@media (orientation: portrait) {
    .iOS.home #wrap { max-height: var(--get-win-height); overflow-y: hidden; min-height: 0; } 
    .iOS.home .bm-wrap > .module-inside { min-height:0!important; height: var(--get-win-height, 100vh); overflow-y: hidden; }
    .iOS.home .slider-mod-wrap,
    	.iOS.home .owl-carousel{ max-height: var(--get-win-height); 
    }

ps:
    Please purge the website cache if it does’t work, I noticed there is cache codes in your website.

PS:We can’t forbid the scroll bar in landscape mode, because of the URL bar showing/hiding rule of iOS, which is a famous problem in the web design industry.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!