Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Lightbox for image doesn’t work at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lbv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, i did the update so it doesnt came from this :

The lightbox for image doesnt work at all. If you want to enable the option on the single image parameters and save, the option is still disable when you reopen the parameters.. So it doesnt work at all.. can you help me please ? The theme, the wordpress version and plugins are update..

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Sure. I don’t understand what’s parameters do not work. Can the lightbox is opened?
    please stop all plugins to check.
    Could you leave the issued webpage URL? Thanks

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

lbv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

It’s on every page. When you use the “single image” module, you can, in the parameter enable or disable “lightbox” and the “mouseover”, But when you enable the option, save and close parameters, lightbox and mouseover return to disable mode, and just don’t work, nothing happening on image, if you put your mouse on picture or click on, nothing happen. And i can’t change the paramater of the single image module cause when you turn the option on “enable” it don’t stay and just return to disable.

lbv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired
    lbv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

When the person says “Strangely enough, there are two buttons to enable or disable Lightbox. By the way, when Lightbox (both buttons) are turned on, lightbox function doesn’t work either.” To me it doesn’t stay “turned on” after i saved change.

lbv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

(if it can help, its a trouble with your BM builder, when you build your page yourself and use the “single image” module. By the way it still doesnt work even if i turn off my plugins. (BM builder and template etc are update)

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I got it.
    Thanks for reminding, we will release the new version to fix it in tomorrow.

Regards!

lbv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, trouble still doesnt work after my update with envato plugin, did you upload the new version with the bug fix ? cause it still doesnt work..

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

HI,

Yes, the current version of BM Page builder plugin is 1.1.9
    Please check your BM Page builder plugin version

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!