Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Lightbox + vimeo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JstuRT
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi
    I am trying to have a grid with images that can be seen with a light box, and also animation.
    With the Source as the media library, I can’t seem to have the images be seen in a lightbox, AND have the animation be seen as a custom url at the same time.
    If I want a custom url I have to set this for the entire grid and then each image opens in a page (and you have to go backwards in your browser to return which I don’t like.)

With the Source as Portfolio, with “What thumbnail does” is set to open lightbox. I create a load of portfolios to show in the grid with a feature image and a larger single image as content and I can create a portfolio with a vimeo embedded in. This seems to work ok BUT unfortunately when you click on the image
    it doesn’t show the bigger image, it just shows the feature image. You seem to have to put the bigger image as a feature image which slows everythgin down as it has to load them all before you can see the grid.

If I have with “What thumbnail does” is set to “open portfolio/post item” again it goes to a page that you have to go backwards in browser to return.

Is there anyway of combining a lightbox and showing a vimeo video in a grid?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

it is possible to open a different image in lightbox.
    Please set second featured image as a big size image for the single portfolio. In Grid, “What thumbnail does” should be set “open lightbox”, enable “Open Second Featured Image in Lightbox”.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

JstuRT
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    Ok this sounds great. I have tried this, created a single portfolio, added a feature image and a second feature image. Then clicked open lightbox in Grid and enabled open second feature and it still keeps showing the feature image with I update? What could I be doing wrong?

JstuRT
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Ok I think I have got it. If you click on Mouse over effect, and choose 2nd feature image it shows it in the thumbnail in the grid and then when you click on it it shows in a lightbox. It works! Fantastic thankyou!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!