Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Masonry Grid Unresponsive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    morgsarnold
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello

I am trying to create a masonry grid with portfolio set as the source, when I click ‘Edit Your Portfolio Layout’ the next screen is completely blank under ‘Custom Grid Layouts’. When I try to create one selecting images from ‘Media Library’ the images appear but are squares in a row, they do not appear in a masonry grid layout. I have watched the tutorial videos and what appears on my screen is not what is happening in the video

Please advise

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there,
    Welcome to SeaTheme forum.

1. Please make sure the single portfolios are published and set with Featured image.
    2. When the images are insert to the MasonryGrid editor, they are with square default shape. They can be edited by drop&drag freely editor. Drag the left and right sides of the picture, the lower left and lower right corners can change the size of the picture, you can drag the picture animation and move its position, check video from 4:13 https://vimeo.com/393362437
    Or create quick by pre-made layouts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/idqfyr478597162/QQ20211121-173212-HD.mp4?dl=0

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

morgsarnold
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I have followed all instructions but I am still not getting the same options in either of the videos you supplied. When I try to create a masonry grid using either portfolio or media library as the source there are no options for pre-made layouts nor do the words ‘Quick Creating’ appear under the ‘Custom Grid Layouts’ tab.

When I create the layout manually, what appears on the editor is not what I see when I update the page. It seems like the ‘Grid System default spacer’ is not working. I have to manually enter values into the item spacing for the images to be spaced apart despite appearing spaced apart in the editor.

Please advise

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

It is not normal. Please stop all plugins except BM Content builder to check it works.

—————

If it doesn’t work, may I check your website? Could you please leave your wp-admin(URL / username/password) with picking up “Set as private reply”?

Regards!

morgsarnold
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Thanks.

I found the reason, the version of the ART theme and BM content builder are too old. I have updated them, it should work now.

Regards!

morgsarnold
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you so much, I appreciate the help. The only issue I am having now is that the plain text logo is not centered/lining up with the menu items. The plain text logo appears to be lower than the menu items. How can I fix this as well as the size of the plain text logo?

Many thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Welcome!

Please edit homepage, disable “Enlarge the logo”.
    If there is the same issue on other pages, please disable “Enlarge the logo” for issued pages also.

Regards!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!