Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Missing layout options on page view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mbalaban2
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there, i’m trying to create a standard portfolio page, and i’m missing the layout options at the bottom that allow me to show header, show title, transparent header background, etc. Can you help?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Please click the arrow on the layout options to show the panel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lpmmb1mrjg9p2m/qq20210216-104109.jpg?dl=0

If there is not the layout options bar, please check if it is on the right bar.

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, may I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to seatheme.net@gmail.com ?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

betsyward1
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I have the same problem. No layout options to hide the title bar. Just downloaded this theme and am not able to change the spacing of the title, etc. Put in the numbers but nothing happens.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

May I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to seatheme.net@gmail.com ?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!