Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Mobile Logo on expanded menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andreisza6o
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Mobile image Logo on expanded menu is not changing as on desktop. On mobile, If I have the white version of the logo on a dark background if I toggle menu and the background color of the expanded menu is white, the logo is just disappearing being white on white background. On the desktop I don’t know how but it behaves correctly, as if the image logo is the brighter version on a darker background on the white background of the expanded menu is changing to the darker version of the logo which is great and how I wish it would work on the mobile.
    Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Do you set the logo color in theme options >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyswj728un46hjx/QQ20211007-141906.jpg?dl=0 ?

—————
    If it doesn’t work, may I check your website? Could you please leave your wp-admin(URL / username/password) with picking up “Set as private reply”?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

Thanks

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

andreisza6o
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

That worked! Thanks a million!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!