Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Mobile menu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    I’ve seen some users reported this issue but it hasn’t been answered.
    If Your look at b52.com.pl You will see a menu called “oferta”. This page is an introduction with “learn more” buttons at the end. They have same links as submenu items so You could get to submenus either by hitting the submenu item or corresponding button.
    Note that this “oferta” first level menu is important as proper intro so it has to be shown (not every aspect of it is further explained by submenu items).
    Again, if You open this on mobile You have no change to go into “oferta” because You have to choose from submenu items.
    Is there any solution to fix this?
    Thanks in advance

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

We will provide a new interactive option for sub-menus soon. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6bij3jjooz7puy/qq20210607-100304.jpg?dl=0

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I have noticed and updated the theme to 2.1. Thanks for Your effort.
    However, I don’t think that brought the solution I needed. So, I can now see the level1 and level2 menus but still unable to open the level1 menu item (whatever option in the expanded menu I choose). Or am I doing something wrong?
    Could You provide me with the changelog for 2.1, please?

Thank You very much.

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Update:

This actualy works but I tested it on my ‘oferta’ menu which has 7 submenu items.
    So I cannot choose oferta from a different reason. Whatever font size I choose the line spacing stays the same and the menu on mobile shows only last items. The other consequence of that is that when I expand ‘oferta’ menu and submenus appear I lose ‘oferta’ from my eyes so I cannot collapse it to see other menu items.
    Could I make the vertical spacing fontsize-dependant? Or when the device is low on resolution and not every item fits the screen – the top items and not the bottom item could be shown?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

The interactive rule of the new option is that when you click the level-1 menu (including the text and arrow on the right), you can open the sub-menu. After opening the sub-menu, click the text of the level-1menu to link to the URL of the level-1 menu item, click the arrow of the level-1 menu, you can close the secondary menu.

I noticed there is a interactive issue(Multiple first-level menu clicks interfere with each other), we submitted a new version, please go to Themeforest to download and re-install the Arnold theme to fix it.(version is not changed, do not update BM builder plugin)

I also noticed the menu items at the bottom cannot be clicked, they are covered, Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS” to fix it,

.show_mobile_menu .menu-panel-bottom {
        display: none;
    }

You could add the custom CSS to make sub-menu lighter:

.sub-menu {
        opacity: 0.5;
    }

Regards!

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I updated via FTP (just overwritten).
    Additional CSS added (submenu is lighter) but still, when menu is expanded I cannot see the beginning of the menu.
    Just in case I disabled LS Cache for You to be able to look into it.

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Also, could I make the mobile menu verticaly tighter (esp. submenus)?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,
    The CSS works on my browser, the CSS is for menu item spacing of the submenu:

.sub-menu {
        --margintop-menuitem-m: 8px;
    }

Regards!

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I had to dig deeper to check why it doesn’t show on my side properly. I found that if I want to show sub menus in expanded menu properly (tighter and lighter as in additional CSS) I have to disable CSS Combine External and Inline in LS Cache plugin which unfortunately slows loading speeds. As swithing to Arnold was mainly to improve speeds this is step back for me. Is this something that could be fixed?
    Please note one thing is still not working for me: if I open expanded menu and I choose ‘oferta’ from it I wanted to have the beginning of menu visible eg. ‘o nas’.
    I have Your code:

.show_mobile_menu .menu-panel-bottom {
        display: none;
    }

Without it the bottom of menu was showing, with it kind of the middle. How to show the beginning with the first sub-menu? Maybe if I can set this It would look ok and I could enable CSS combine again.

Kind regards,

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

1. You could change a cache plugin, like https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-optimize/

Please note one thing is still not working for me: if I open expanded menu and I choose ‘oferta’ from it I wanted to have the beginning of menu visible eg. ‘o nas’.

I am not clear this question. Maybe I understood your question?
    Could you paste a screenshot or video to explain it.
    Thanks!

Regards!

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

1. I could try but AFAIK LS Cache is a native solution on Lite Speed server which I use. So I should be the best solution. If You have good experience with WP-Optimize on LS Webserver I’ll give it a try.
    2. Pls find the screenshots:
    b52.com.pl/files/Screenshot_20210622-210749.png
    b52.com.pl/files/Screenshot_20210622-210755.png
    The first one shows menu collapsed (o nas is the 1st and oferta is the 3rd item). The second is expanded (o o nas disappeared and oferta is now the 1st showing kind of the middle of menu). Is there a possibility to stay at the top of menu after expanding?
    Regards

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, thanks for the screenshots.
    It is because there is not enough space.

3 solutions:
    1) reduce the menu items
    2) reduce the vertical spacing of the menu items(change 24 as 5)
    3) Set the last 2 items(EN, DE) to be arranged horizontally.
    It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”), like:

.navi .menu{
     position: relative;
    }
    .navi .lang-item {
        position: absolute;
        bottom: -45px;
    }
    .navi .lang-item-first {
      left: 40%;
    }
    .navi  .menu> li:last-child {
          right: 40%;
    }

ps: The vertical spacing of menu items should be slightly reduced.

Regards!

lontek
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks. It looks better now.

ps: The vertical spacing of menu items should be slightly reduced.

I’d like to reduce the vertical spacing. How to?

2) reduce the vertical spacing of the menu items(change 24 as 5)

What do You mean: change 24 as 5?

Thank You for Your effort.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Please set “Vertical Spacing for Menu Items on Expanded Panel” in Theme Options > Header: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw0s0ilmxxcnd2m/qq20210623-151446.jpg?dl=0

Regards!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!