Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Problems with BM Content Builder formatting and with sub menus

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rtonthat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there!

I just updated my Art Theme and the BM Content Builder, but now the line height and letter spacing functions don’t appear to be working. I also noticed that there’s no option to change the font color, is that hidden?

I’m also having a lot of trouble with the sub menus. When I make the menus sub menus in the window (dragging them into place) they don’t appear at all on the site, only the main menu. I saw you guys said there would be more options with the sub menus on this update, but is it possible I didn’t update correctly, or am I just going to the wrong place?

I apologize if any of these issues is due to my ignorance and would greatly appreciate your help.

Best,
    Rachel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

The text editor was updated, the color value was moved here:

The line height and letter spacing was moved here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo0dsadm8c8tqrp/QQ20210717-095345.jpg?dl=0

Please try to stop all plugins excerpt BM Content Builder to check if the sub-menu works.

If it doesn’t work, may I check your website? Could you please leave your wp-admin(URL / username/password) with picking up “Set as private reply”?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”) Thanks!

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

rtonthat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I checked your website.
    1. I found there are BM shortcodes codes in the WordPress default block editor. I removed them, it should work now. I think it should be caused the Classic editor plugin.

2. The “Corner menu” layout is a special layout, it can only show 3 level-1 menu items at most. It can not show the sub-menue. Please change a header layout.

Regards! SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

rtonthat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you for checking. Unfortunately it still isn’t working, now when I click on Font Style button the dropdown menu doesn’t appear. Can you check again? Sorry about that. I can delete the Classic Editor Plugin.

Also thank you for helping me figure out the sub menu.

Best,
    Rachel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rtonthat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you for your hard work so far but unfortunately it is still not working for me. I’ve recorded videos of this for you to take a look at, but in the portfolio function I can’t use the font or character formatting at all, and on the page I can use the top bar but not the bottom bar you appear to have.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43za1kmjrjo05k2/Screen%20Recording%202021-07-19%20at%209.26.12%20PM.mov?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/otfhv3nnc5zx0bt/Screen%20Recording%202021-07-19%20at%209.27.00%20PM.mov?dl=0

I have a 2014 Macbook Pro using the current Big Sur operating system, and I’m using Chrome. I switched to Safari and had the same problem, and then used my friend’s 2020 Macbook Pro with the exact same result. I’m beginning to feel really anxious because I was hoping to launch our new site on Wednesday and unless this starts working now, I won’t have time to finish it. Can you think of any reason why this is still not working? You’re my only hope!

Best,
    Rachel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I checked your website, It’s caused by the shortcodes in the WordPress default editor. Please remove the shortcodes([ux_cb_wrap][ux_cb_group ... ) in the WordPress default editor.
    Please also check the video about how to remove the
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tmbz49kgmbe8v4/QQ20210720-093417-HD.mp4?dl=0

The shortcodes was created by the Classic editor plugin, they will not be removed even the Classic editor plugin is unistalled.

ps: The single portfolios should NOT be with with draft status, please publish all single portfolio, it will affect other problem( creating a Grid or Masonry Grid module).

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

rtonthat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It’s finally working! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I hope you have a great day.

Best,
    Rachel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!