Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Restored site fails.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anteronilo
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello
    To make a long story short.
    Yesterday i had the Site anteronilo.se up and running properly. Made a few updates on plus ins etc and then i took a backup on the site using the UpdraftPlus. Then i looked for having the upgrade to WP 5.7.

When i did that upgrade, the site started to behave differently – Sime images disappeared and Texts (headers) disappeared from the Desktop version (but is available using Mobile version.)

Now it seems like i successfully got back the images that was missing – But none of the header texts (for all posts) is not visible using the desktop version…
    Can you guide me to what that could be?

The Site is now WP 5.6 and PHP 7.2
    best regards Stefan

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Now it seems like i successfully got back the images that was missing – But none of the header texts (for all posts) is not visible using the desktop version…

I checked your website, I didn’t find the issue.
    I can see the header texts, screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bkdjlnwcfqfjlc/qq20210409-232924.jpg?dl=0

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Anteronilo
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there, Sorry i was unclear in what i meant…

If you look at the site from a mobile – and enter behind any of the images on the first page.
    This will take you to a post where the mobile screen is covered with an image – and with some text. Thats the text i mean.
    This text is visible in a mobile – But not when looking using desktop.
    I think you van chose any of the posts – They have all texts -looking from a mobile – But it has disappeared from the desktop view.

Hope it is clearer now…

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi

Do you talk about this text? Please check the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tskl6ouxzu6ji5/qq20210410-221002.jpg?dl=0
    I found the Text can show both the desktop and mobile, but the copyright can only show on the mobile. Do you want the copyright to shown on desktop too?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Anteronilo
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Please note: Ignore the last message for the time being.
    I will get back with another more delicate question soon.
    Thanks 😀

Anteronilo
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

This can be closed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Restored site fails.’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!