Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Same background on all pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    joepv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I want to have different background for different project pages on my portfolio. At the moment, when I change the background in BN content builder, the background does not only change on this specific page, but on all project pages, while I want separate backgrounds for all.

Maybe good to know: I am using the “start with text” page for project pages.

joepv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there,
    Welcome to SeaTheme forum.

Could you give me more tips? How did you create the project pages? By “Insert Template” or other way?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

joepv
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks for the quick reply. I did this via the duplicate page plugin.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Welcome.

I think the duplicate page plugin didn’t clone the modules in the BM content builder, it means that the duplicated portfolios are with the same modules.

Please try to use the “Yoast Duplicate Post” plugin that is listed in the list of recommended plugins to duplicate a portofilo( https://doc.seatheme.net/general-topics/how-to-duplicate-page/ ), check if there is the same issue. If there is not the same issue, please remove the issued duplicated portfolios and re-duplicate by “Yoast Duplicate Post”

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!