Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Saved shortcode in the text editor fails as it gets wrapped in tags

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    boscomista
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    When I add a shortcode in the text editor and then save the edit, the page shows the short code.
    Please see screenshots..
    The same happens to any html edit: will be automatically wrapped in p-tags.
    Do you have a solution?

Otherwise: do you have a theme (+ page builder) with the same functions and options to realise a minimalistic design as Air (I quite like the way you’ve build that theme and it’s easy handling), but with the possibilities to at least add
    (1)shortcode
    (2) the ‘read more …’ tag
    without the problems I now encounter?

Please advise me.

Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Theo B

———-
    Screenshot SHC01 : short code inserted in de text editor

Screenshot SHC01 : short code inserted in de text editor

Screenshot SHC02: after saving the edit and returning to the Page Builder view<>

Screenshot SHC02: after saving the edit and returning to the Page Builder view

Screenshot SHC03: result on the page. When hoovering over the ‘Read more ‘ button the mouse pointer gets active – but a mouse click does not reveal the hidden text…

Screenshot SHC03:  result on the page. When hoovering over the 'Read more ' button the mouse pointer gets active - but a mouse click does not reveal the hidden text...
    <br>

<br>
    <p>Screenshot SHC04: when reopening the edit in the text editor the shortcode shows to be encapsulated in p-tags</p>
    <br>
    Screenshot SHC04: when reopening the edit in the text editor the shortcode shows to be  encapsuated in p-tags

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there,

Welcome to SeaTheme forum.may I check your website? Could you please leave your wp-admin access (URL / username/password) by picking up “Set as private reply”?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsWordPress CustomizationFacebook

boscomista
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!