Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme SeaTheme: Unable to import demo data

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kdurrah7
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hello, I am rebuilding my website using the Arnold Sea theme and the Divi builder. However, the issue is that the demo data will not upload properly. Can you please review and investigate with some resolution? I have attached some information for insight. Thanks.

************************************* Issue info

Whenever I try to upload demo data in the site. It starts loading. And just remains
    loading for hours and do not upload demo content fully.

************************************* Purchase info
    Licensor’s Author Username:
    SeaTheme

Licensee:
    kyle durrah

Item Title:
    Minimal Portfolio – Arnold.

Item URL:
    https://themeforest.net/item/arnold-lightweight-portfolio-photography-wp-theme/18935251

Item ID:

Item Purchase Code:

Purchase Date:
    2019-07-06 03:22:54 UTC

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Whenever I try to upload demo data in the site

Do you mean the demo from Divi?

We didn’t test with Divi builder, may I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to seatheme.net@gmail.com ?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

kdurrah7
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hello, My web admin is using Divi page builder and theme builder. I have provided the information requested. Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, we got it, thanks, I need to know how to reproduce the issue.

Whenever I try to upload demo data in the site. It starts loading. And just remains
    loading for hours and do not upload demo content fully.

Do you mean the demo from Divi? How to reproduce the issue?

Regards

kdurrah7
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hello, Yes. She is trying to upload the demo info via Divi. I have sent over my WordPress info to logon and review. When she uploads the data, the system does not advance. It is in a suspended state.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I checked your website, I didn’t find Divi. I think you may think our BM PageBuilder is the Divi builder.
    Because I found the version of Arnold and BM page builder are too old, there is the similar issue with WP 5.6

Please update Arnold theme, BM PageBuilder, BM Shortcode, BM Slider plugins, refer how to update: https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/arnold-wordpress-theme-faqs/#post-21125

It may fix the issue.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!