Home Forums ART WordPress Theme Text block spacing issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

since the last update the position of the text block on my front page ( https://arielhuber.net/ ) is relative to the bottom of the page and no more relative to the slider above. depending on the window size it is displayed on top of the slider now.

The top spacing of the slider is set to 120 / 140px and it should be always below the slider, as it was before the update. I found this issue only on the front page where the slider is full width while text positions on all other pages seem to be fine.

Can you tell me why this happens and how to get it back? Thanks a lot in advance!

Ariel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Is the slider set with hight(Slider Height Type) as Auto? If it is, please e paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

body.home .slider-style1.slider-mod-wrap, 
    body.home .slider-style1 .owl-carousel {
        height: auto;
    }

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

yes, Slider is set to auto-height and your CSS solves the issue. thanks a ton!

ariel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

I updated ART Theme to 3.6.5 and found that you addressed the issue here already. As far as I can see I can take the CSS out and it works correctly, right?
    Thanks a lot – and wish you a nice day
    Ariel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Yes, it will work without the above CSS codes.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!