Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Various questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    applemint
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Various

1. The Header background photo on the home page sometimes does not expand fully to full screen width, which results in not seeing the full menu (menu text is white). Could this be a cache problem or something else? It usually happens when I open Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS, also when viewing home page without the Customiser. And if it only happens on my working laptop, no problem. But now I notice it also happens on a laptop that I don’t use for website work, though logging in from same IP. Is there a way of testing if others visitors would see it that way too? See next message with link to screenshot to show.

2. The order on my Work portfolio page is set to “Date”, “Descending” so that new work shows up first in the grid. When a project post is open, clicking on the “next” button links to the project that is created after that post, instead of what shows up next in the grid of the Work page. Would it therefore be possible to reverse the hyperlinks for “previous” and “next” buttons on post pages?

3. How to make changes to one or two image boxes, but not all image boxes? I would like to move some down to align with adjacent text and not with header above that text. I found on your site the possibility to use the ID number in the top corner of a module, like so: .module-id-20210109-173707-475. Though I’m not getting it to work. For the time being, I am using this code: .image-box-svg-wrap {margin-top: 55px;} . But this adds margin to an image box that I don’t want to customize.

Thank you

applemint
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

1. Please add the custom CSS to fix it

body.home .fullwidth-wrap .back-background.parallax {
        transform: none!important;
    }

2. There is not the option. We will check if it is possible to add it in the future.

3. Please use fullwidth wrap, enter a Anchor Name like abc
    The CSS with Anchor Name will work for image boxes only in this fullwidth wrap
    #abc .image-box-svg-wrap {margin-top: 55px;}
    PS:
    The .module-id-20210109-173707-475 is for BM Content builder in ART or SEA theme

Regards

applemint
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

1. Thank you for the fix.

2. Great.

3. Works too.

4. May I make another suggestion, to consider testing compatibility of the ‘hCaptcha for WordPress’ plugin with this theme?

Thank you so much for all the support. I am very glad I chose this theme and look forward trying other themes by Seatheme.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!