Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Various questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    IrianSchuur
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi all, hopefully these will be my last questions until I can publish my website 😀

1. How can I change the sticky header height? I’m using a sticky header that disappears when scrolling down. It looks fairly big now: null

Another question for this page, I’ve set a gif as a moving ‘featured image’, aspect ratio of 16:9, but on the mobile version it doesn’t scale down properly. Did I miss something here?

2. For the masonry grid, I’m using the template ‘Introduction above list’ but the intro text does not align with the masonry grid width
    I’ve set a custom css width for the masonry grid (what you guys provided earlier for me) of: @media(min-width:768px) {
    .container-masonry {
    padding: 0 010%;
    }

3. Color setting, when I try to change the colour for the highlight color (in the customising tab), it affects the colour of the filter (above the grid) instead of the highlighted text color, is there a way to fix that?

4. I can’t find anywhere where I can set the font and size for the contact-form 7, I would like to set it in the same font as my body text

Cheers,

Irian

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there,
    Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”

body.header-scrolled .logo-wrap, body.header-scrolled #header-main > .container-fluid, body.header-scrolled #header-main > .container, body.header-scrolled #header, body.header-scrolled #logo, body.header-scrolled .logo-a, body.header-scrolling .logo-wrap, body.header-scrolling #header-main > .container-fluid, body.header-scrolling #header-main > .container, body.header-scrolling #header, body.header-scrolling #logo, body.header-scrolling .logo-a {
        height: 60px;
        line-height: 60px;
    }

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”

.post-cover.fullscreen-wrap { 
        height: 0;
        padding-top: 56%;
    }

2. Please leave the issued page URL, thanks

3. Please leave the issued page URL also, thanks

4. Please config the font in Appearance>Theme Options> Font Setting>Form: Text Input Box
    Please leave the issued page URL if it does not work

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

IrianSchuur
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

1.2 The mobile version still doesn’t scale down the featured image.

2. I’ve used the ‘introduction above list for three pages:

I want to trim the width a bit for the introduction, so it’s more aligned with the gallery

3. This one works now! Cheers 🙂

4. Unfortunately it doesn’t change when I set a different font in Form text-input

p.s. where can I give you guys a review? For a WordPress newbie like me, it has been a real pleasure working with this theme and the customer support. Look forward to use different themes for you guys as well!

IrianSchuur
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Oh and one more little question (and then I’ll stop), how can I insert some whitespace in-between the different projects in the mobile version? Right now there’s some (padding?) to both sides of the image, but I would also like that in-between the different projects.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Thank you so much for your review, it is a huge encouragement! 🙂

I found the media css is not closed, please fix it refer to : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fuwqs3jywb2q3l/QQ20211019-093140.jpg?dl=0

2. Please add the custom CSS

@media (min-width: 768px) {
     .ux-portfolio-template-intro  {
        padding: 0 10%;
     }
    }

4. I found the input and button are set with Oswald font. I seems not from theme options. Please check if it is from a plugin.
    font-family: "Oswald";font-weight: 400;

5. Did you talk about the project item spacing on the homepage? Please edit the homepage, set “Item Spacing for Mobile” as normal.

Regards!

IrianSchuur
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Thank you for all the fixes! It looks how I would like it to look 😀

Although one question,
    for the featured image (gif) on this page: https://irianschuur.com/tegenpool/ it doesn’t show it correctly on the mobile version. I’ve used a 16:9 aspect ratio, since that worked the best with the featured image? On the browser it looks good, only with the mobile version it doesn’t scale it down accordingly.

Cheers!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Welcome!
    Please update the custom CSS(in 1.2) as:

.post-cover.fullscreen-wrap {
     height: 0!important;
     padding-top: 56%;
    }

Regards!

IrianSchuur
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

It worked! Thank you so much for all the support!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!