Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme where are my menus?!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rezerekted
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

I’m working on a site for a client. I’ve set up menus (as I’ve done on a million websites) and they will not show. I’m baffled. Why is this happening?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme

May I check your website? Could you please send your WordPress website wp-admin(URL / username/password) to seatheme.net@gmail.com?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress(.)com accounts”)

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Bergkameradin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I have got the same problem! I tried everything but the menu doesn’t show up on the front page!! What can I do about it?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

May I check your website? Could you please send your WordPress website wp-admin(URL / username/password) to seatheme.net@gmail.com?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress(.)com accounts”)

Regards!

BatanGTI
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

I’ve had this theme for a couple of years now and it worked well. But now my menus have suddenly disappeared as well? They seem to be there if I create a new page but not a post (and this website is based on posts). There should be a menu with a logo across the top and it’s gone.

BatanGTI
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Please disregard my previous message.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!