Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Loosing inputs in BM Content Builder

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,
    maybe is a known issue or I’m just missing the obvious.
    When I save my work from BM Content Builder and come back to the WordPress published page interface, if I press the Update blue button all the work I’ve done in BM Content Builder go away, back to square one.
    The contents seem still to be there, in fact, if I enter again in BM Content Builder and edit the blocks, the contents show themself. If I close the block the preview corresponds to the new inputs but, as I come back to WordPress and launch the preview my contents (texts or images) don’t show anymore.

Thank you for your assistance

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Welcome to SeaTheme forum.

Please refresh the editing page(or edit an existing page) to check if there is the issue.

If there is the issue still, may I check your website? Could you please leave your wp-admin(URL / username/password) with picking up “Set as private reply”?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

Regards!
    SeaTheme – FAQsTwitterFacebook

riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

When you edit elements in the BM Content builder, it is NOT necessary to quit to click “Update” of WordPress. Please click save icon of BM Content builder to save page.

learn more: https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/save-of-builder/

Regards!

riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    thank you for your reply and your suggestions about the saving procedure.

Could you give me a hint about how to fix the issue regarding the groups in the BM CM?
    I report below the details from the previous message.

“Having to replicate the same groups with different content, I tried to use Templates, but the templates I tried to create from the first groups didn’t work fine, they often appeared empty or with wrong content when uploaded to the page.
    So I proceeded cloning the first groups and modifying the content, but even with this method, I had issues.
    Cloning the group often fails or results in an empty group and often editing the text modules gave wrong results.
    As an example, please check the text module of the 7th group from the top, the one with a picture with a loom and a girl. Preview of the text module has the wrong text, it doesn’t correspond to the content input in the open module.”

Thank you very much for your support

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    thank you for the CSS, it has solved the Ful Widht issue .)

When you clone a module A, do you mean that get a different text from module A? I recorded a video:

Yes, the text comes with the copy of the group, this is expected.
    When I edit it and change it with a new text, sometimes the changes don’t display on the page. It displays the old text from the copied module, like the example in the 7th group.
    If you edit the text module in the 7th group you will see that is different from what it displays when the module is ‘closed’ in non-edit mode.

Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, thanks for your video

It should happen on a new(cloned, or added) Group.
    When a Group is created(or cloned), the issue mostly comes.
    Please click save icon(the screenshot below), click quit icon(on the left of save icon), re-enter the BM content builder, it should work(be cloned correctly).

Regards!

riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    thank you for the suggestions.

Yes, exit and re-enter BM content builder seems to be effective.
    I imagine this issue will be fixed with the next update, because the BM it’s a great tool. Not so smooth, in my opinion, to impaginate lot of contents rapidly, but great to create personal templates and layouts.

Thank you for your support

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,
    Sure, it will be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

The new version was released, it has been fixed.
    https://www.seatheme.net/blog/arnold-2-3-released/

Regards!

riccardo.magherini
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

great support!
    Thank you for the heads up

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!